Each year a member facility hosts the Annual Conference and General Assembly. The Annual Conference brings together members to consider key industry issues and hear from top professionals in a variety of related fields. The General Assembly is the business session where AIPC executive and staff provide reports and outline the program of activity for the organization.
- The 2007 Annual Conference and 49th General Assembly will be held in Graz, Austria, July 2007.
- The 2006 Annual Conference and 48th General Assembly was held in Montpellier, France, July 16-19, 2006.
- The 2005 Annual Conference and 47th General Assembly was held in Québec, Canada, July 2023, 2005.
- The 2004 Annual Conference and 46th General Assembly was held in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, July 31 August 4, 2004.
- The 2003 Annual Conference and 45th General Assembly was held July 5 9, 2003 in Mannheim, Germany.
- The 2002 Annual Conference and 44th General Assembly was held in Tenerife, Spain, June 30 to July 3, 2002.
AIPC is currently receiving proposals for the 2008 Annual Conference from member centres. As this matter will be considered as part of the 2006 meeting in July, interested members should submit a letter of intent to the AIPC Secretariat office as soon as possible.
The requirements for hosting the AIPC Annual Conference and General Assembly are outlined in the Bid Requirements document.