AIPC membership offers the ultimate opportunity to engage with industry colleagues and take part in a global network of international convention and exhibition centre professionals. It provides a means for learning about and participating in the key issues and opportunities facing the industry, both today and into the future.
Above all, it allows you to become part of an international assembly of senior meetings industry representatives with a common interest in advancing professionalism within the industry.
AIPC member centres benefit in a variety of ways:
- They participate in industry wide discussions which are shaping the future of the global meetings business;
- They join with other members in professional development activities including:
- the AIPC Academy, an annual residential professional development program designed to upgrade and broaden the skills of centre managers as well as introduce new staff to the workings of the industry;
- the AIPC seminar series held as a part of major industry trade shows, often in cooperation with other industry sectors and associations, and
- They also have access to the AIPC Quality Standards program, which provides a means for member facilities to be audited and recognized for their facility operational standards;
- They can take part in AIPC’s excellence recognition programs such as the AIPC Apex Award, our award for “The World’s Best Congress Centre” and the AIPC Innovation Award for new innovations that advance centre management;
- They’re a part of AIPC’s extensive communication and media activity which is designed to make our association an industry opinion leader and advance member’s concerns;
- They receive AIPC’s quarterly newsletter Communiqué, which contains valuable industry information and insights as well as a calendar of activities and a forum for the discussion of issues;
- They have access to the AIPC Guidebook series, which are publications produced to provide members with operating frameworks and information on key areas of management concern;
- They can participate in the industry’s most important annual event: the AIPC Annual Conference, which provides members with an opportunity to exchange views and consider industry strategies amongst colleagues. The Official Delegate’s registration fee for this event is included in the annual membership.