AIPC carries out a variety of Research and surveys to assist members in their operational activities, create appropriate industry measures and evaluate industry issues. The results of these are available as listed below.
- AIPC Key Industry Issues Survey (May 2008)
- AIPC Sustainability Programs and Policies Survey part II (January 2008)
- Centre ownership, management, governance survey (November 2007)
- AIPC Sustainability Programs and Policies Survey (September 07)
- AIPC Key Industry Issues Survey (May 2007)
- Europoll Market Survey - AIPC Version
- Member Priorities & Satisfaction Survey (April 06)
- Client Contracting (March 05)
- Centre-Bureau Relations
- Public Funding for Congress Centres
- Quality Standards for Member Facilities
- Ownership, Funding, Business Activities and Research survey
- Industry Research Priorities
- Annual Conference Evaluation
- PCO Relations in Congress Centres
- Post 9/11 Impacts Survey
- FAQ Survey
These AIPC surveys are available in the Members Only area; or on request via the Secretariat.
AIPC carries out Research under the terms of a Research Policy that sets priorities and approaches to be applied to Research work.